Do you live within 8 miles of West Seattle? Are you energetic, fun, friendly, honest and dependable? Do you appreciate instant gratification and take great pride in a job well done? We want you!
We have full and part-time positions available. Our cleaning hours are 9a-5pm, Monday-Friday, in Seattle. No weekends. No late nights. No crossing over the 520 or I-90 bridges! Our cleaners make $15-$18 hourly + paid training + tips + bonuses + other perks. This averages out to about $17-$23 hourly!
Most of our customers have been with us nearly a decade! That says a lot about our integrity, the kind of people we are, and the kind of people we like to work with.
Green Cleaner Benefits:
- $15-$18 hourly for cleaning time and travel time
- $17-$23 hourly average for full-time cleaners, when considering tips, bonuses and paid travel time.
- 100% of tips
- Gas allowance
- 10-Star Weekly Bonuses (see chart below)
- Annual bonus
- Paid Holidays
- One week of paid vacation per year
- Shared use of company car, on a rotating basis
- We provide all supplies and products and everything is eco-friendly (easily biodegradable, phosphate free, no animal ingredients, not tested on animals, absolutely nothing harsh or toxic, etc.)
- W-2 employment (NOT a 1099 contractor). As an employer, we provide everything you need to do a great job (eco-friendly products, supplies, etc.). We also provide Workman’s Comp, Employment Insurance, etc.
- Full or part-time hours. Responsibility & Reliability = Maximum Hours.
- Pay every two weeks via Direct Deposit
- As a Green company, we are paperless. This means your employee handbook, time sheets, schedule, etc. are all online and available to you 24/7.
- Your online schedule allows you to see notes for each customer’s home, add your own notes, upload before/after photos of your work, etc.
- Protected hours: We protect our cleaners’ anticipated hours. When we collect a 100% cancellation fee, we still pay our cleaners as if they had cleaned at the appointment for the expected duration.
- Cleaners start on the job training at $15 hourly and quickly work their way up. Responsibility & Reliability = Maximum Hours.
10-Star Review Weekly BonusAfter every appointment, we send a follow-up email asking the customer about the quality of our work and request a rating of that day’s service on a scale of 1-10. We reward for every 10-star review!
|1-5 10-star reviews in a week||$5/each ($5-$25)|
|6-10 10-star reviews in a week||$6/each ($36-$60)|
|11-15 10-star reviews in a week||$7/each ($77-$105)|
Gas allowanceFull time employees driving their own car receive a gas allowance. One week they drive their own car and the next week they drive the company car. We pay 100% of the gas, insurance and maintenance on the company car.
Anniversary BonusReceive an additional bonus each year on your work anniversary!
Green Cleaner Requirements:
- Live within 8 miles of West Seattle. Although we clean all over Seattle, we start and end each day at our West Seattle office.
- Your own insured and reliable vehicle (for daily use) for driving to and from appointments and a valid driver’s license.
- Your own Smart-phone (cleaners use an app to see their schedule and details of each appointment).
- Dependable, accountable and on-time each work day.
- Must be teachable: Follow directions and easily retain information.
- No Drama. Be an honest adult who appreciates the rewards of hard work.
- Team Players only. We clean in teams of 2-3 cleaners every day.
- Authorized to work in the US and able to speak and read English fluently.
- Must love animals. The majority of our customers have pets and many are affectionate!
- We prefer employees with a history of staying at a job for at least one year.
- Able to easily stand, kneel, twist and bend continually throughout the day. Physically fit folks find the job most rewarding.
- Able to lift and carry 25 pounds when needed (vacuums, totes, the occasional pet, etc.)
- Reliability, dependability and accountability are extremely important for this job. We’re looking for healthy, responsible adults who take the initiative and are excellent communicators. Again, Responsibility & Reliability = Maximum Hours.
A great company needs great people who are committed to their own success as well as the success of those around them. We are not looking for employees who just want a job. We are looking for employees who want THIS job. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Simply fill out the job application below and upload your resume or work history. If you meet our minimum requirements, we will be in touch with questions and/or to conduct an initial online interview. Applicants who meet the minimum requirements and upload their resume or work history will get the quickest response.
Seattle Green Cleaner is an awesome, award winning company, in business since 2007, rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau, A+ with Angie’s List and rated 5 Stars with Porch. We’ve also earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award 4 times!
We’re so excited to talk with you!
Seattle Green Cleaner, LLC
For a cleaner home and a cleaner conscience ™