Seattle Green Cleaner, LLC is an environmentally responsible and socially responsible, award winning house cleaning company. Our Seattle green cleaning company maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are licensed, insured and experienced. More importantly, we’re great house cleaners!
We’re the most eco-friendly cleaning company in Seattle and we’re always striving to be even greener. We think having your home professionally cleaned by a Seattle green cleaning company should be better for your health as well as the environment.
We don’t drive around from house to house giving estimates and we don’t make a guess as to how long it will take to clean your home. Our brief online estimate form is easy to use (it takes an average of 4 minutes to fill out), it’s free and it’s accurate. As long as all areas of the home are accounted for and the home’s condition is accurately described, our estimate will be accurate to within 15-30 minutes total. Within a few minutes of completing the online estimate request, you’ll receive an accurate estimate via email to your in-box. Don’t worry, we won’t bug you, mail you anything or sell your information.
We realize you have options when it comes to hiring a cleaning company and we’re confident once you’ve tried our service you’ll be convinced that we’re the right choice for you, your home, family, pets and the environment. We truly are different from the rest. We specialize in quality of service, eco-friendly values, and your peace of mind.
Sure, we cost more than traditional “toxic” cleaning companies or independent cleaners.
Here’s what you get for the money:
- We are a “white glove” service and an ethical company.
- Our products meet stringent environmental standards. See the “What makes us green” page for details.
- We supply everything needed to clean your house: green cleaning products, compostable sponges, green laundered towels, industrial mops, and HEPA filtered vacuum cleaners.
- Our employees are paid well and do the job right! They are W-2 employees (not independent contractors) who are paid for their cleaning time as well as their travel time. They also receive: 100% of their tips, weekly gas allowances, weekly bonuses, paid holidays, paid vacation, and they receive full pay when a cancellation fee is collected (so they don’t lose hours). We also provide a company vehicle which each team uses on a rotating basis.
- We schedule appointments with specific arrival times and only have a short arrival window of 15 minutes (not just “morning or afternoon” appointments like many companies).
- Our customers receive an automatic email reminder with the specific start time 23 hours prior to their scheduled appointment, an sms message 1 hour prior to the scheduled appointment and an sms message when cleaners are on their way or running late with an updated arrival time.
- We go far beyond what the average cleaning service delivers. The cleaning items most cleaning companies will only do on a rotating basis, we do at every cleaning appointment! See our “Services” page for more information.
- We build relationships with our customers. We’ve found that mutual trust, kindness and respect are a winning combination.
- We are licensed, bonded, insured and experienced.
- Most importantly, we are the BEST at cleaning houses! Our customers regularly tell us, “You get what you pay for”, and the results speak for themselves.
We would love to earn your business and appreciate that you’ve considered Seattle Green Cleaner!