Make a difference while making money.
Seattle Green Cleaner ~ For a cleaner home and a cleaner conscience™
$500 signing bonus to start cleaning by November 16th*
Seattle Green Cleaner is looking for dependable, trustworthy, hard working, go-getters to join our team. Work alongside friendly, supportive co-workers in a fast paced, autonomous work place, providing exceptional customer service, with a keen eye for detail. Earn a good wage, along with tips, performance bonuses and anniversary bonuses with lots of opportunities for pay raises. Previous cleaning experience is not a requirement, but it is a plus. Take our certification course online and then learn alongside our cleaners with a hands on approach – all while being paid.
We have full and part-time positions available for cleaners who live within 8 miles of West Seattle. Our cleaning hours are 9a-5pm, Monday-Friday, in Seattle. No weekends. No late nights. Our cleaners are paid hourly for cleaning time AND travel time + paid training + tips + bonuses + other perks.
We clean all over Seattle but we start and end each day in West Seattle. West Seattle/White Center/Burien/Georgetown/South Park applicants will be considered first! We hire cleaners who live within 8 miles of 98126.
– Hourly pay for cleaning time AND travel time
– 100% of tips, Weekly Bonus, Weekly Gas Allowance, Annual Bonus, Paid Holidays, one week of Paid Time Off, etc.
– We provide all supplies and products needed to do a fantastic job. Everything is eco-friendly (easily biodegradable, phosphate free, no animal ingredients, not tested on animals, absolutely nothing harsh or toxic, etc.)
– W-2 employment (NOT a 1099 contractor)
– Pay every two weeks via Direct Deposit
– We are paperless. Your employee handbook, time sheets, schedule, etc. are all online and available to you 24/7.
– Our online scheduling app allows you to see notes for each customer’s home, add your own notes, upload before/after photos of your work, etc.
– Protected hours: We protect our cleaners’ anticipated hours. When we collect a 100% cancellation fee, we still pay our cleaners as if they had cleaned at the appointment for the expected duration.
– We provide cleaner certification through The Maid Training Academy.
– Dependable, accountable and on-time each work day.
– Teachable: Follow directions and easily retain information.
– Drama Free: Be an honest adult who appreciates the rewards of hard work.
– An Animal Lover: The majority of our customers have pets and many are affectionate!
– A Team Player: We clean in teams of 2-3 cleaners so working well with others is necessary.
– Authorized to work in the US and able to speak and read English fluently.
– Your own Smart-phone: Cleaners use an app to see their schedule and details of each appointment.
– Live within 8 miles of West Seattle: Although we clean all over Seattle, we start and end each day at our West Seattle office.
– Reliable transportation. We prefer cleaners with their own insured and reliable vehicle (for daily use) for driving to and from appointments and a valid driver’s license.
– A history of staying at a job for at least one year.
– Must be willing to spend 4-10 hours doing online training prior to being hired. We provide cleaner certification through The Maid Training Academy. We pay for the cost of certification. Assuming you successfully complete and pass the first two courses (takes an average of 4-10 hours), and you start working on the agreed date, we will pay for 100% of your training time.
Simply fill out the JOB APPLICATION on our website and upload your resume or work history.
*$500 signing bonus to start cleaning by November 16th*. Complete online training by 11/14 and start cleaning by 11/16 to receive a $500 signing bonus, split between your first two paychecks.