Make a difference while making money!
Do you enjoy cleaning? Do you take pride in the work you do? Do you see the value in a hard day’s work? Want to get a work out everyday? If so, we want YOU!
Seattle Green Cleaner is looking for dependable, trustworthy, hardworking go-getters.
Work with the best!
Full-time Employee and Independent Contractor positions are available. Our cleaning hours are 8:30a-5p, Monday-Friday in Seattle (sometimes to 5:30pm). No weekends. No late nights.
Employees receive all the security, protections and benefits of W2 employment. Take our certification course online and then learn alongside our cleaners with a hands-on approach – all while being paid. Inexperienced cleaners start at $15/hourly during training and quickly work their way up. Earn a good wage along with tips, performance bonuses and anniversary bonuses with lots of opportunities for pay raises. Clean alongside friendly, supportive co-workers in a fast paced, autonomous workplace, providing exceptional customer service with a keen eye for detail.
Independent Contractors receive a much higher hourly rate without the benefits of W2 employment. Independent Contractors must have at least 2 years of solid, recent, full-time, residential housecleaning experience (you were/are paid as a professional house cleaner to clean inside private homes; NOT hotels or businesses). Independent Contractors will sign a Non-Solicitation Agreement, must show proof of Liability Insurance prior to SGC providing jobs, and must be consistently available for jobs at least two to three full days per week (same days each week).
Green Cleaner Minimum Requirements:
- Dependable, accountable and on-time.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Smartphone: Cleaners use an app to see their schedule and details of each appointment (including job notes, customer requests, uploaded photos, etc.)
- Reliable transportation: Must have a valid Driver’s License and your own insured and reliable vehicle for daily use for driving to and from appointments
- Teachable: Follow directions and easily retain information.
- Drama Free: Be an honest adult who appreciates the rewards of hard work.
- An Animal Lover: Most of our customers have pets, and many are affectionate!
- Physically able to lift 35 pounds or more throughout the day and be able to bend, twist, kneel, and stand for long periods.
- Reliability, dependability and accountability are extremely important for this job. We’re looking for healthy, responsible adults who take the initiative and are excellent communicators. Again, Responsibility & Reliability = Maximum Hours.
Click for more information about becoming an SGC W-2 Employee.
Click for more information about becoming an SGC 1099 Contractor.