Work with the best!
Do you enjoy cleaning? Do you take pride in the work you do? Do you see the value in a hard day’s work? Want to get a work out everyday? Work alongside friendly, supportive co-workers in a fast paced, autonomous work place, providing exceptional customer service, with a keen eye for detail. Earn a good wage, along with tips, performance bonuses and anniversary bonuses with lots of opportunities for pay raises. Previous cleaning experience is not a requirement but it is a plus. Take our certification course online and then learn alongside our cleaners with a hands on approach – all while being paid.
Seattle Green Cleaner is looking for a dependable, trustworthy, honest, hard working, dedicated individuals to join our team.
Seattle Green Cleaner ~ For a cleaner home and a cleaner conscience™
A great company needs great people who are committed to their own success as well as the success of those around them. We’re not looking for employees who just want A job. We’re looking for fun, energetic, and responsible people who want THIS job. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Most of our customers have been with us for many years. That says a lot about our integrity, the kind of people we are, and the kind of people we like to work with.
We provide white-glove cleaning service throughout Seattle. Every cleaning we do is a deep-cleaning. Whether it’s an initial cleaning, recurring service, move-in/out cleaning or a once-only cleaning … Our customers are discerning and expect the best. We deliver on that promise with our Satisfaction Guarantee.
We walk the talk! As the most environmentally responsible house cleaning company in Seattle, absolutely everything we do is with the environment foremost on our mind and in our actions. From our cleaning products, to the supplies we use, the way we order, the companies we order from, the way we schedule appointments by proximity instead of profit, to being a paperless company; everything about us is eco-friendly.
We put our money where our mouth is by supporting many non-profit organizations. We sponsor Seattle Against Slavery, an anti-human trafficking organization. We also donate to, and the owner volunteers at, Save Elephant Foundation in Thailand.
If you’re an outgoing, honest, responsible and reliable person, looking to work with fantastic teammates and stable management who truly puts their employees first, come work with us!
We have full and part-time positions available. Our cleaning hours are 9a-5pm, Monday-Friday, in Seattle. No weekends. No late nights. No crossing over the 520 or I-90 bridges! Our cleaners make $15-$18 hourly + paid training + tips + bonuses + other perks. This averages out to about $17-$23 hourly! We only hire cleaners who live within 8 miles of 98126. Although we clean all over Seattle, we start and end each day in West Seattle.
Seattle Green Cleaner is an award winning company, in business since 2007, rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau, A+ with Angie’s List and rated 5 Stars with Porch. We’ve also earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award 5 times!
Jennifer Troyer, Green Guru/President
Seattle Green Cleaner, LLC
For a cleaner home and a cleaner conscience ™
NOW HIRING FULL AND PART-TIME CLEANERS
Green Cleaner Benefits:
- $15-$18 hourly for cleaning time and travel time
- $17-$23 hourly average for full-time cleaners, when considering tips, bonuses and paid travel time.
- 100% of tips
- Gas allowance
- 10-Star Weekly Bonuses (see chart below)
- Annual bonus
- Paid Holidays
- One week of paid vacation per year
- Shared use of company car, on a rotating basis
- We provide all supplies and products and everything is eco-friendly (easily biodegradable, phosphate free, no animal ingredients, not tested on animals, absolutely nothing harsh or toxic, etc.)
- W-2 employment (NOT a 1099 contractor). As an employer, we provide everything you need to do a great job (eco-friendly products, supplies, etc.). We also provide Workman’s Comp, Employment Insurance, etc.
- Full or part-time hours. Responsibility & Reliability = Maximum Hours.
- Pay every two weeks via Direct Deposit
- As a Green company, we are paperless. This means your employee handbook, time sheets, schedule, etc. are all online and available to you 24/7.
- Your online schedule allows you to see notes for each customer’s home, add your own notes, upload before/after photos of your work, etc.
- Protected hours: We protect our cleaners’ anticipated hours. When we collect a 100% cancellation fee, we still pay our cleaners as if they had cleaned at the appointment for the expected duration.
- We provide cleaner certification through The Maid Training Academy.
- Cleaners start at $15 hourly and quickly work their way up. Responsibility & Reliability = Maximum Hours.
10-Star Review Weekly BonusAfter every appointment, we send a follow-up email asking the customer about the quality of our work and request a rating of that day’s service on a scale of 1-10. We reward for every 10-star review!
|1-5 10-star reviews in a week||$5/each ($5-$25)|
|6-10 10-star reviews in a week||$6/each ($36-$60)|
|11-15 10-star reviews in a week||$7/each ($77-$105)|
Gas allowanceWe have a company car that teams use on a rotating basis. We pay 100% of the cost of gas, insurance, and maintenance on the company car. Employees who drive their own car for the team receive a weekly gas allowance, determined by the number of customer's homes they drove to in a week:
Anniversary BonusReceive an additional bonus each year on your work anniversary!
Green Cleaner Minimum Requirements:
- Must live within 8 miles of West Seattle. Although we clean all over Seattle, we start and end each day at our West Seattle office.
- Prefer cleaners with their own insured and reliable vehicle (for daily use) for driving to and from appointments and a valid driver’s license.
- Your own Smart-phone (cleaners use an app to see their schedule and details of each appointment).
- Must be willing to spend 4-10 hours doing online training prior to being hired. We provide cleaner certification through The Maid Training Academy. We pay for the cost of certification. Assuming you successfully complete and pass the first two courses (takes an average of 4-10 hours), and you start working on the agreed date, we will pay for 100% of your training time.
- Dependable, accountable and on-time each work day.
- Must be teachable: Follow directions and easily retain information.
- No Drama. Be an honest adult who appreciates the rewards of hard work.
- Team Players only. We clean in teams of 2-3 cleaners so working well with others is necessary.
- Authorized to work in the US and able to speak and read English fluently.
- Must love animals. The majority of our customers have pets and many are affectionate!
- We prefer employees with a history of staying at a job for at least one year.
- Able to easily stand, kneel, twist and bend continually throughout the day. Physically fit folks find the job most rewarding.
- Able to lift and carry 25 pounds when needed (vacuums, totes, the occasional pet, etc.)
- Reliability, dependability and accountability are extremely important for this job. We’re looking for healthy, responsible adults who take the initiative and are excellent communicators. Again, Responsibility & Reliability = Maximum Hours.
Simply fill out the job application below and upload your resume or work history. If you meet our minimum requirements, we will be in touch with questions and/or to conduct an initial online interview. Applicants who meet the minimum requirements and upload their resume or work history will get the quickest response.